Style and Comfort - The Ultimate Low Down Spring!!
- Ride Height Drop
- HIGH.TECH superior quality low down springs lower the ride height with an average 20 to 30 mm, while boasting a comfortable ride in ALL seats of the vehicle. They are unrivalled by any other brand!
- Ride Comfort
- Designed for optimal ride quality when paired with the vehicle's original shock absorbers, HIGH.TECH springs come with the perfect spring rate for your vehicle. They have been fine-tuned until performance test drives were conclusive down to the ride quality in the back seats. Measuring devices such as G-force and stroke sensors were used to achieve ride comfort in every aspect.
- Light Weight
- Made from advanced material, HIGH.TECH springs are 10% lighter and offer an improved stroke. Their lower unsprung weight improves not only the absorption of bumps and potholes, but also handling and driving stability.
- No Sag
- The springs are made of a strong SAE9254 steel and Vanadium compound (minimum tensile strength 200 kgf/mm2), which does not sag and boasts excellent durability. HIGH.TECH maintains the perfect ride height, long term.
- No Noise
- In addition, HIGH.TECH is engineered to eliminate coil-to-coil clanging and sound from mounting parts.
Note: In some vehicle models the bump rubber must be trimmed for optimal ride comfort.