Frequently Asked Questions
About Your Order
- Q: Have you received my order?
- A: If the message thanking you for your purchase appears on your screen, your order is complete.
- Q: How can I cancel my order?
- A: To cancel your order, please fill out our Contact Form.
Please include in the Comments section that it concerns canceling your purchase from our Online Shop.
- Q: I have not received a confirmation email.
- A: This may have the following reasons:
- A mistake in the mail address that you gave during ordering
- It may have been mistaken for junk mail. Please check your junk mail folder.
- Q: Can I request a delivery time?
- A: Unfortunately, we cannot offer this service.
If you are away when your order arrives, please follow the instructions on the delivery service's notification for re-delivery or pick-up.
- Q: Which browser works best with TEIN Online Shop?
- A: In Windows we recommend Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher.
(You should also be able to use Firefox 2, Safari 3.1 or Opera 9.62)
About Additional Costs
- Q: How much is the shipping fee?
- A: You will see the shipping fee during the order process, before completing your order.
It's calculated based on product weight and destination.
- Q: Do you charge any fees?
- A: TEIN bears the fees for credit card payment, where applicable.
Please note that in case of a cancellation, separate charges apply.
About Defects and Returns
- Q: Can I return a purchased item?
- A: A return is only accepted if the shipped item was defective.
In that case, please contact us using our Contact Form, within 1 week after receiving the product.
Please note that we cannot accept a return if you have caused damage, scratches or stains to the item.